[llvm-dev] LLVM Social in Sydney, Australia?

Ben Lippmeier via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Aug 3 21:20:26 PDT 2016

> On 3 Aug 2016, at 12:38 PM, Dean Michael Berris via llvm-dev <llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:
>
> Hi Everyone,
>
> Just trying my luck here but are there others in the list lurking that down under in Sydney? I'm happy to make something happen if there's at least *one* other person in Sydney. :)

I lurk, and am in Sydney.

I’m working on a compiler for a Haskell dialect that produces LLVM.
https://github.com/DDCSF/ddc <https://github.com/DDCSF/ddc>

Back-end code generation currently works ok. Garbage collector is still in progress. If you want to organise something I can rope in another 2-3 people, though like me they’ll be more about LLVM generation vs hacking directly on the LLVM compiler.

Ben.