[llvm-dev] code style for test programs: CamelCase?

Derek Bruening via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Apr 28 09:39:02 PDT 2016

Hi everyone, I have a code style question: should full test programs
(.c,.cpp files) use the documented CamelCase from
http://llvm.org/docs/CodingStandards.html#name-types-functions-variables-and-enumerators-properly
or
instead use lower_with_underscores as I've been told the .ll lit test files
should use?  I see both in existing files, and in particular for
projects/compiler-rt I cannot blindly follow the existing code as the
existing sanitizers were added with a separate style, with the consensus
being that new sanitizer files should switch to the LLVM style.