[llvm-dev] Missing clang-modernize in 3.8 (Debian 8 Jessie)

Nick Wiggill via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Apr 26 01:22:59 PDT 2016

Hi, new to llvm/clang so forgive any errors on my part.

For Debian 8 (Jessie), though all other packages have installed
successfully, for clang modernize I get -

nick at macbookpro-debian:~$ sudo apt-get install clang-modernize-3.8
[sudo] password for nick:
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
E: Unable to locate package clang-modernize-3.8
E: Couldn't find any package by regex 'clang-modernize-3.8'

Any ideas as to why just this one package would be giving problems?

--
Nick Wiggill
*mobile* +27 (0) 825457544