[llvm-dev] Randon failures in clang-ppc64le-linux-lnt

David Blaikie via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Apr 25 09:50:23 PDT 2016

You can reduce the number of simultaneous jobs run on a given slave (in the
buildbot config) if necessary to reduce load. But if we can't get reliable
results with reasonably short blame lists (reducing the number of jobs
means longer blame lists as builds are run less frequnetly, etc) that's a
problem - such results won't be readily actionable and the results tend to
become noise at that point, lowering the quality bar for all
buildbots/developers.