[llvm-dev] [RFC] Using D3 in LNT?

Chris Matthews via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Apr 21 08:15:11 PDT 2016

I love D3.  This is a great idea.  Maybe we can finally kill flot!

We are going to have to start using the html data attributes more; but that is a good thing IMO.

D3 would greatly simply some of our CSS/templates too.  I am regularly surprised how hard it is to make a cell turn colors in our current jinja macro setup.

Is it okay to have D3 checked into the LNT repo, or should we use a CDN link?