[llvm-dev] Status of the official LLVM APT repositories

Amaury SECHET via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Apr 12 17:09:33 PDT 2016

I'd like to shime in here. These apt repository used to contain packages
named llvm-3.8-tools containing, amongst other things, the lit python
library used to test llvm. It seems that it went away recently and I have
travis build failing because of this.

What is going here ? It that just a mistake ? Is there something I can do
to help get this package back ?