[llvm-dev] lli size

Andreas Smas via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Apr 9 11:24:28 PDT 2016

Hi

Not sure what your use case is but you might be interested in VMIR -
https://github.com/andoma/vmir

VMIR does bitcode interpretion of bitcode and
suboptimal-but-better-than-nothing-JIT on ARM

The stripped binary is around 170kb on x86_64. It's still in its early
stages so it might not
suit your needs but, as the README says, it can run all of the gcc-torture
tests at all opt-levels.

You can contact me off-list if you want to know more.