[llvm-dev] I have a question about 2015 LLVM Developers' Meeting?

Soyeon Park via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Sep 30 09:27:08 PDT 2015

Hi

 I hope this email finds you well.

 Are you in charge of event organization for 2015 LLVM Developers' Meeting?
I am not sure if you're the right person to speak with. I was a researcher
in computer science in UCSD and started the company to provide a mobile app
to make organizers' job easier and more efficient by helping the event run
smoother, and giving attendees better networking experiences.

 If you are interested, you can check out your event app now. It takes only
5-10 minutes, and you can see your event in your smartphone.
http://event.whova.com/your-mobile-event-app/
<http://whova.com/email/click/a676a10280673eab41fac90846b63d82/0294c22ddb96d22d1561af153df6e189/>

 If you are not the appropriate person to contact, who do you recommend I
talk to?

 Best regards,
 Soyeon Park
 Whova, Inc.