[llvm-dev] Integration of AVR backend

Hal Finkel via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Sep 29 17:03:02 PDT 2015

----- Original Message -----

It seems like it might be a good candidate for inclusion as an in-tree backend (experimental, at first). You'll need to be prepared for a non-trivial code-review process, but otherwise, please feel free to post a patch to reviews.llvm.org (http://llvm.org/docs/Phabricator.html#requesting-a-review-via-the-web-interface). That's probably the best way to get everyone on the same page regarding what needs to be reviewed.

 -Hal

Hal Finkel
Assistant Computational Scientist
Leadership Computing Facility