[llvm-dev] Fwd: buildbot failure in LLVM on clang-ppc64-elf-linux2

Renato Golin via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Sep 29 15:43:25 PDT 2015

We've discussed conditional emails based on previous status and type of
error before, and we all agreed it was a good thing to do. But the lack of
interest due to people moving to Jenkins got us nowhere.

I now see that I'm not the only one liking Buildbots more, so I think we
ought to start that thread again.

Cheers,
Renato