[llvm-dev] Building clang in llvm-3.7 on Linux with RT support enabled

Chris Bieneman via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Sep 29 11:36:12 PDT 2015

Unfortunately you’ll need to either modify the LLVM build system to build it, or you’ll need to build it yourself by hand. We don’t currently support building the blocks runtime.

I’m guessing the Docs are about 3 years out of date.

You can feel free to file a bug at https://llvm.org/bugs/ <https://llvm.org/bugs/>, but I don’t know when it will be addressed, ant it is unlikely we will back port it to 3.7.

-Chris