[llvm-dev] buildbot failure in LLVM on clang-cmake-thumbv7-a15-full-sh

Renato Golin via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Sep 29 10:38:18 PDT 2015

On 29 September 2015 at 18:22, David Blaikie <dblaikie at gmail.com> wrote:
> This buildbot looks like it's been failing since Friday - does anyone
> know/own/care about it?

Yes, we're looking into it.

As you probably noticed, debugging ARM buildbots are not easy, not
fast. Reverting commits at random also don't help with the problem,
and bisecting can take days, if not weeks. So the one week rule to
disable bots is too harsh on those bots.

Also, please know that I do care a lot about *all* ARM bots (including
AArch64) and I do check them multiple times a day, so if they're red,
I'm definitely aware and trying to fix it.

cheers,
--renato