[llvm-dev] Mac OS 10.9.5 startup error

Tim Northover via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Sep 22 15:36:30 PDT 2015

On 22 September 2015 at 13:51, Hayes Converse via llvm-dev
<llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:
> If this is a known and as-yet unresolved issue, just let me know and I’ll
> attempt to find an alternative solution.

LLVM 2.9 appears to have contained genuinely wrong C++, but it only
got diagnosed by more recent compilers. This particular one appears to
have been fixed on trunk in r152525, back in 2012. But we have no
intention of fixing 2.9 at this stage.

You should probably try asking on the klee mailing list (unless
someone lurking here knows too); it still seems to be somewhat active
and I expect there's a better repository lying around that does build
with modern compilers.

Cheers.

Tim.