[llvm-dev] [compiler-rt] Add iOS simulator link flag

Alex Wang via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Sep 22 09:37:33 PDT 2015

Hello all!

Just got a small patch I’d like to put up for review.

llvm with clang and compiler-rt have been consistently failing for me during
the linking step for either the address or ub sanitizer for iOS simulator.

As far as I could tell, passing -isysroot to clang++ when linking does not
also set the search root for ld. This patch addresses that issue.

Unfortunately, the build fails later on, so I can't say for sure whether
this won't break anything else, or if it is required elsewhere. I'm also
not sure if this is specific to my computer, but it persisted between a
wipe + reinstall, so I'm hoping it isn't just me getting this.

Thanks,
Alex