[llvm-dev] Replace all, but not all all

Rodney M. Bates via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Sep 16 14:40:39 PDT 2015

This is a bit tricky to articulate.

(using Core.h), I need to create a LLVMValueRef, then later replace all uses
of it with another, using LLVMReplaceAllUsesWith.  But I need several different
such temporary LLVMValueRefs that don't get all thrown together, so "All"
means all uses of a specific one of these. but not the others.

So, for example, if I execute a call LLVMConstNull(sometype) twice, will I
get two independently replaceable values?  Or are all independently
created null constants of the same type a single value?
--
Rodney Bates
rodney.m.bates at acm.org