[llvm-dev] DWARF info in readobj

Hemant Kulkarni via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Sep 15 12:16:07 PDT 2015

Hi All,

I see that llvm-readobj displays information similar to GNU readelf does
except DWARF data. I also see llvm-dwarfdump dumps all DWARF data in user
readable format. Is there a plan for readobj to incorporate similar options?
This will make readobj more feature complete for reading objects similar to
readelf.

If this is not the plan, will llvm-dwarfdump be a tool that regular user can
use and rely on or it is only for compiler/tools developers?

--

Hemant Kulkarni

khemant at codeaurora.org

Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum, hosted by
the Linux Foundation