[llvm-dev] [LLVMdev] [RFC] Developer Policy for LLVM C API

Eric Christopher via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Sep 15 11:22:29 PDT 2015

Just in case it wasn't said, I do want to thank you for sending out a
concrete proposal here, I really appreciate it. It's good to have more
proposals as direction.

I'm not sure what else I can say that I haven't as far as in this thread as
a proposal, I can resend it out with a migration plan if that helps?

-eric