[llvm-dev] RFC: faster simplifyInstructionsInBlock/SimplifyInstructions pass

Philip Reames via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Sep 14 11:44:50 PDT 2015

This seems like a useful change to me. Why don't you post it for review
on llvm-commits?

This seems rather similar to both
RecursivelyDeleteTriviallyDeadInstructions and
replaceAndRecursivelySimplifyImpl.  I think at least your single user
trick should be applied to those as well.  Given how similar all three
are, I'm be tempted to common them into a common implementation.

Philip