[llvm-dev] Dynamic detection of signed integer overflow

Pflanzer, Moritz via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Sep 14 08:48:53 PDT 2015

Thanks John, seems like a dynamic runtime instrumentation is then not a good idea. I had a look at the UBSan features in Clang and I might be able to use them instead. But it seems like that vector operations are not instrumented with overflow checks if I specify the option -fsanitize=signed-integer-overflow. Am I missing some other option or is there a special reason why vector operations are not checked?

Regards,

Moritz