[llvm-dev] Euro LLVM videos finally online - proposal to use torrents for sharing

Renato Golin via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Sep 8 01:34:27 PDT 2015

On 8 September 2015 at 09:29, Yaron Keren via llvm-dev
<llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:
> The easy solution would be to have a LLVM channel with all videos
> on Youtube which has high qualty CDN.

That's a good point, I think we should do that.

Tobi, Tanya, do you guys think we could do this directly from now on?
Maybe even creating one channel for LLVM conferences and sharing the
account between US and Euro LLVM.

Not having to host large videos is a great relief for our servers / bandwidth...

cheers,
--renato