[llvm-dev] Proposal to add a project to "Projects built with LLVM" - Codasip Studio

Adam Husár via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Sep 7 22:18:50 PDT 2015

Hello John,
   thank you very much for including us onto that page.
The phrase "design implementation" means an RTL implementation of a
processor design, I think that we can keep
it like it is.

Being listed at the LLVM users page would be nice as well, the entry under
Industry Users
could be for example (with or without the link, based on you opinion):

Codasip Ltd. (link https://www.codasip.com/) : Retargetable C/C++ compiler
generator for application-specific instruction set processors.

I tried to find a description similar to other entries there, but if you
would think that it needs to be changed, please let me know.

Thank you very much
   Adam