[llvm-dev] site updates

Gary Weaver via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Sep 2 09:02:08 PDT 2015

John,

In: http://www.rubymotion.com/tour/features/

it says: "RubyMotion transforms the Ruby source code of your project
into optimized, blazing-fast machine code using a revolutionary,
state-of-the-art ahead-of-time (AOT) compiler, based on LLVM (see
how)."

where "see how" links to a picture of a stack containing LLVM IR.

I don't work on RubyMotion so you might want to contact them directly
to get more information about how it is used, or maybe there is enough
info in the source:
https://github.com/HipByte/RubyMotion
https://github.com/HipByte/RubyMotion/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=llvm

Thanks!