[llvm-dev] creating a callinst to an external function

marwayusuf@feng.bu.edu.eg via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Sep 2 07:17:02 PDT 2015

I tried to remove parameters from the called function "foo". So I got a different error.

LLVM ERROR: Program used external function 'foo' which could not be resolved!

Any help?

Regards,
Marwa Yusuf
Teaching Assistant - Computer Engineering Department
Faculty of Engineering - Benha University
E-JUST PhD Student
Computer Science & Engineering Dept.