[llvm-dev] Postdoctoral research position

Jonathan Anderson via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Oct 20 19:11:46 PDT 2015

Good evening,

I'm told that LLVM job ads are on-topic for this list; I hope this post
will be relevant to academic researchers in the LLVM community.

I'm looking for a postdoc to develop techniques and LLVM-based tools for
software transformation and security monitoring. Building on previous
LLVM-based work (https://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/research/security/ctsrd/tesla)
as well as DTrace on FreeBSD, we're working to detect adversaries as
they attack networked systems, but without relying on stochastic
intrusion detection. The project is a collaboration among BAE Systems,
Memorial University and the University of Cambridge as part of DARPA's
Transparent Computing program; this position is located at Memorial
University in St. John's, Newfoundland.

The particulars are posted at
http://www.mun.ca/postdoc/tc-postdoc-2015.pdf, and if you or anyone you
know might be interested in such a position, I'd love to hear from you.
The application deadline is 15 November, and I'd be very happy to answer
any questions you might have between now and then.

Thank you,

Jonathan Anderson
--
Assistant Professor