[llvm-dev] Where is the sample project?

Joachim Durchholz via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Oct 19 16:51:04 PDT 2015

The 3.4 docs used to say "This document assumes that you will base your
project on the LLVM sample project found in llvm/projects/sample".
That sentence is missing in the current docs, and also, that directory
isn't there.
Is it now at http://llvm.org/svn/llvm-project/sample/?
It does not have anything in tags/ so it's unclear how current that
is... its build-for-llvm-top.sh is looking for library.sh in its parent
directory, which does not exist at all... argh!

The 3.4 docs also had an entire section labelled "Create a Project from
the Sample Project". I guess that section was too autotools-centric if
Cmake is the word, but where are the instructions for setting up a
project using Cmake?

(I dimly recall being offered exactly that before, but for the life of
me I can't find it in my mail archive. Apologies.)

Regards,
Jo