[llvm-dev] [cfe-dev] ../../../Makefile.common:60:../../../Makefile.config:don't have that file or directory

Chris Bieneman via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Oct 15 09:46:39 PDT 2015

There is a quick summary of the recommended way to build LLVM using CMake here:

http://llvm.org/docs/GettingStarted.html#getting-started-quickly-a-summary <http://llvm.org/docs/GettingStarted.html#getting-started-quickly-a-summary>

The autoconf/makefile-based build system is not recommended for people new to the community as we are working on phasing it out.

-Chris