[llvm-dev] Buildbots timeout

Galina Kistanova via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Oct 13 15:01:28 PDT 2015

I do not see anything disturbing in master logs about this bot, but I
completed master reconfig today at 12:34.
This bot reported failure at failed at 13:00.

BTW, I did master restart yesterday at about 6:10 PM, and before that the
last master restart/reconfig was on October  2.

Hope these will be useful in understating what could be wrong.

Thanks

Galina

Thanks

Galina