[llvm-dev] Should I worry about test failures in a release?

Kuperstein, Michael M via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Oct 13 05:59:44 PDT 2015

There's a bunch of tests that make sure at least basic IR constructs from LLVM 3.2 are still handled correctly.
In addition, this is something that we *used* to test internally, rather more thoroughly. I'm not sure whether it's still being tested by anyone, unfortunately.

In any case, if this promise gets broken, it's a bug, not a feature. :-)