[llvm-dev] Issues with Eclipse CDT4

Tim Northover via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Oct 10 12:14:58 PDT 2015

On 10 October 2015 at 04:16, Joachim Durchholz via llvm-dev
<llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:
> is this the right place to discuss getting LLVM built using Eclipse, as
> described on http://llvm.org/docs/GettingStarted.html?

It's probably as good as anywhere, but I don't think there's much
that's different from a regular build. As far as I'm aware you just
tell CMake to generate an Eclipse project and hope you've got enough
memory to load it.

I don't really use Eclipse, but it seemed to work OK here after I'd
removed tools/clang/INPUTS/macro_pounder_fn.c (there's probably a way
to tell Eclipse not to bother indexing that file, but I don't know
it).

What problem are you seeing?

Cheers.

Tim.