[llvm-dev] Pool allocator + safecode

Ed Robbins via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Oct 1 07:51:26 PDT 2015

Hi,
I'm trying to get the pool allocator and safe code building against llvm
trunk. I've run into a build error, and I see that in the past another
user was told just not to build the pool allocator for use with safecode
[1]. However, I really want the pool allocator transforms, so I just
wanted to check why the suggestion was not to use it. Has it been
superseded in some way by something else? Or is it just broken at the
moment? I'll assume the latter for now and see if I can fix it...

Cheers

[1] http://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/llvm-dev/2015-July/088739.html

--
  Ed Robbins