[llvm-dev] openmp ith llvm

marwayusuf@feng.bu.edu.eg via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Nov 26 14:20:03 PST 2015

Dear all,

I'm trying to get openmp to work with llvm, either with static compiler or with jit, however with no success.

I've followed this:

http://blog.llvm.org/2015/05/openmp-support_22.html

[http://llvm.org/img/DragonSmall.png]<http://blog.llvm.org/2015/05/openmp-support_22.html>

LLVM Project Blog: OpenMP Support
OpenMP support in Clang compiler is completed! Every pragma and clause from 3.1 version of the standard is supported in full, including combined directives (like '# ...
Read more...<http://blog.llvm.org/2015/05/openmp-support_22.html>

In case of static compilation, I always get 1 thread.

In case of jit, I get this error:

LLVM ERROR: Program used external function 'omp_set_num_threads' which could not be resolved!

However, my code works just fine with g++.

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,
Marwa Yusuf
Teaching Assistant - Computer Engineering Department
Faculty of Engineering - Benha University
E-JUST PhD Student
Computer Science & Engineering Dept.