[llvm-dev] LLVM in HPC Workshop - Nov. 15th in Austin, TX

Hal Finkel via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Nov 24 17:55:28 PST 2015

Hi everyone,

Our LLVM in HPC workshop this year was a great success, and our social afterward was quite nice too. Thanks again to everyone who participated!

I've received slides from most of the workshop presenters, and I've posted them on the workshop website: http://llvm-hpc2-workshop.github.io/ (links are part of the Agenda).

-Hal