[llvm-dev] [cfe-dev] [3.7.1 Release] -rc2 has been tagged

Renato Golin via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Nov 23 01:30:32 PST 2015

On 22 November 2015 at 21:58, Brian Cain <brian.cain at gmail.com> wrote:
> $ clang --version
> clang version 3.8.0 (http://llvm.org/git/clang.git

This looks wrong. Are you sure you're testing Phase3?

> ********************
> Failing Tests (31):
>     libc++abi :: catch_array_01.pass.cpp
>     libc++abi :: catch_array_02.pass.cpp
> (...)

I'm seeing these failures when building with Clang, too. That's why I
still don't release them as is for ARM.

However, the libc++ buildbot, which I assume is running the same
tests, is green, so it may just be a configuration issue that we
haven't solved in CMake yet.

http://lab.llvm.org:8011/builders/libcxx-libcxxabi-arm-linux

That's why I'm not too worried about it for now, but I don't want to
include in the release as of yet, until I'm sure what it is and fix
it.

cheers,
--renato