[llvm-dev] Get timestamp and processor ID in the IR

Hal Finkel via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Nov 20 11:45:11 PST 2015

----- Original Message -----

What do you intend to do with that information?

One obvious complication is that the identity of the core running your application might change at any time (whenever the operating system performs a context switch). If you need to need to restrict to running only on one core, you'll likely need to adjust the process's core bindings (affinity mask) using some operating-system specific method.

 -Hal