[llvm-dev] [GlobalISel] A Proposal for global instruction selection

Quentin Colombet via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Nov 19 12:19:35 PST 2015

Hi Philip and David,

Thanks for the inputs, we will see how the design can accommodate with that when we prototype. Having some inttoptr, etc. kind of MachineInstr with additional information like address space sounds reasonable and that should fit your constraints.

Anyway, I may ping you to check if the translation is flexible enough or perform what you want, but of course, I invite you to actively review all the incoming patches related to GISel :).

Cheers,
-Quentin