[llvm-dev] 2015 LLVM Developers' Meeting videos are up!

Tanya Lattner via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Nov 13 12:44:37 PST 2015

The videos for the 2015 LLVM Developers’ Meeting may be found on our YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv2_41bSAa5Y_8BacJUZfjQ <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv2_41bSAa5Y_8BacJUZfjQ>). Here is the link to the playlist:
https://youtu.be/5W7NkofUtAw?list=PL_R5A0lGi1AA4Lv2bBFSwhgDaHvvpVU21 <https://youtu.be/5W7NkofUtAw?list=PL_R5A0lGi1AA4Lv2bBFSwhgDaHvvpVU21>

Subscribe to our channel for updates! Links to slides may be found in the video descriptions.

A huge thank you to our video production company Bash Films for the amazingly quick turn around. We think you will love the quality of the videos this year! I welcome any feedback you have about the videos this year.

I will also be adding talk descriptions and links to all the videos, posters, slides, etc to the 2015 LLVM Developers’ Meeting website (http://llvm.org/devmtg/2015-10/ <http://llvm.org/devmtg/2015-10/>).  Thank you for your patience on this.

Thanks,
Tanya