[llvm-dev] Building SPEC CPU2006 Fortran benchmarks with llvm

sachin arora via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Nov 12 13:14:48 PST 2015

Thanks for your reply ! I was also skeptical about F2C being of any help
but the LLVM test-suite guide says "For now, LLVM does not have a Fortran
front-end, but using F2C, we can run Fortran benchmarks. F2C support must
be enabled via configure if not installed in a standard place.". So that's
why I gave it a try. I guess I will just evaluate clang on C and C++
benchmarks.

--
Regards,
Sachin