[llvm-dev] Building SPEC CPU2006 Fortran benchmarks with llvm

sachin arora via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Nov 12 12:56:38 PST 2015

Hello,

I have built llvm with some added Machine Function Passes and I am trying
to use it to build the SPEC CPU2006 benchmarks. I am using llvm test-suite
to build the benchmarks. I configured the test-suite with "--with-f2c" but
still none of the fortran benchmarks are built or compiled. I tried running
simple and nightly tests. Kindly let me know if I am missing some steps and
if not then what might be the problem. Thank you.

--
Regards,
Sachin