[llvm-dev] buildbot failure in LLVM on llvm-s390x-linux1

Ulrich Weigand via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Nov 12 09:45:16 PST 2015

Jonathan Roelofs <jonathan at codesourcery.com> wrote on 12.11.2015 18:13:31:

> > Build Reason: scheduler
> > Build Source Stamp: [branch trunk] 252903
> > Blamelist:

aaboud,aaronballman,ab,abadouh,adrian,ahatanak,aizatsky,akaylor,alexfh,andyayers,anemet,arsenm,artagnon,askrobov,axw,azanella,bogner,cbieneman,chapuni,chatur01,chfast,colinl,compnerd,conghou,ctopper,davide,davidxl,dblaikie,dehao,delena,dexonsmith,diamond,dirty,djg,dnovillo,dougk,dperchik,dsanders,dschuff,dylanmckay,enderby,escha,eugenezelenko,filcab,gberry,hans,hfinkel,ibreger,igor.laevsky,jamesm,jingyue,josepht,jroelofs,junbuml,kcc,kfischer,khemant,kuba.brecka,lhames,majnemer,maks,matze,mcrosier,mehdi_amini,mkuper,mren,nico,oleg,olista01,pcc,petarj,probinson,qcolombet,rafael,reames,rengolin,rksimon,rnk,rtrieu,ruiu,samsonov,sanjoy,sbaranga,spatel,tejohnson,tilmann,tnorthover,tstellar,vkalintiris,wschmidt,ygao,ygribov,yrnkrn,zbuljan

> Ulrich, this bot can no longer find `svn` on its PATH. Mind taking a
look?

Yes, sorry about that.  The system was upgraded to a new base OS, and some
packages are missing after the re-install.  Unfortunately the build bot
starting running again and caused this mass email ...

I've taken the bot down now and will restart only after all dependencies
are back.

Bye,
Ulrich