[llvm-dev] Documentation on CUDA Support

Jingyue Wu via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Nov 10 22:27:51 PST 2015

As requested, Artem and I started some documentation
<http://llvm.org/docs/CompileCudaWithLLVM.html> on the CUDA support in
LLVM. The CUDA support is not fully ready yet (some patches pending as the
doc mentioned), but in a pretty reasonable shape for early adopters.

We will document more content down the road such as CUDA-specific
compilation flags, performance numbers, and performance tuning
instructions. At the same time, feel free to improve it and contribute more
documentation as you see appropriate. Thanks!

Jingyue