[llvm-dev] [web] sub-domain

Jingyue Wu via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Nov 10 21:54:57 PST 2015

Thanks all for the suggestions!

Regarding the content, I expect it to grow significantly. We want to add
performance numbers and instructions on performance tuning as well, so I
can foresee it will grow beyond one page. We were originally thinking about
something like http://polly.llvm.org/, but chose to put it under
llvm.org/docs because gpucc will soon be integrated to Clang.

Nonetheless, I don't want to over-optimize things. I think I will punt on
cuda.llvm.org for now, and take less "intrusive" approaches such as
llvm.org/cuda, llvm.org/docs/cuda, or <short link>/llvm-cuda. Let's worry
about that later when we really have more content.

PS: I don't quite trust Google to get this top soon (I would be happy to
see myself wrong on this though). The current top for "llvm cuda" is
https://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-llvm-compiler which is quite relevant
too.