[llvm-dev] "Living Downstream Without Drowning" BOF @ Dev Meeting

Robinson, Paul via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Nov 5 18:00:57 PST 2015

Thanks to everyone who attended our talk, and especially the dozen or more
people who talked to me afterward at the reception and all the next day!
PDF of the slides were contributed in r252262.

It's clear there's a pent-up demand for continuing the conversations on
all the related topics, and there will be different solutions that are
appropriate to different situations.  What would be a good way to keep
collaborating properly about all this?

For starters I'm about to head off to the Bay Area Social...
--paulr