[llvm-dev] how to add the location debug info for each instruction

Hui Zhang via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Nov 3 08:26:56 PST 2015

Hello,

For some reason,  I have to stick on llvm 3.3 for a language compiler, I
find that the location debug info is attached to each instruction using
!dbg, however, I found some of that information is mis-attched and need to
be changed, so I want to *know what functions(I checked all funcs in
DIBuilder.h but didn't find a appropriate one) are used to attach those
!dbg nodes to each instruction ?* It would be even better if you can points
to the places that clang uses to create those nodes.

Thanks !

--
Best regards

Hui Zhang