[LLVMdev] Beignet Backend as an LLVM Target

Peter Fodrek peter.fodrek at stuba.sk
Wed May 27 01:10:47 PDT 2015

Dear LLVM experts!

we would like to use BeignetBackend
as and LLVM Target

It shown in teh Beignet code there is a note
"Well, the complete code base is somehow a compiler backend for LLVM.
Here, we
really speak about the final code generation passes that you may find in
`src/backend`."
http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/Beignet/Backend/compiler_backe
nd/
But Beignet does not work as an backend such as CBackend I was able to
transform to be compilable for LLVM3.3 in the past

Is there anybody ho recomend me howto port Beignet as a regular LLVM
target as shown in llc -version output,please

I look forward hearing form you.

Yours faithfully

Peter Fodrek