[LLVMdev] LoadInst getPointerOperand()

Manish Gupta manishg at cs.ucsd.edu
Tue May 26 17:10:58 PDT 2015

After some reading and experimentation I found out that a helper function
from ValueTracking.h

GetPointerBaseWithConstantOffset(LI->getPointerOperand(), LIOffs, TD);
 gives me the desired output. If you have more info on the query please
jump in. Will it work every single time or there are some corner cases.

Thanks! Manish