[LLVMdev] Sporadic "RealOffset <= INT32_MAX && RealOffset >= INT32_MIN" failures with MCJIT on Windows

Ramkumar Ramachandra artagnon at gmail.com
Fri May 22 14:10:57 PDT 2015

So it appears that we get about half the crashes with the large code model.
The rest are crashing in the same way. It could either mean that large code
model still takes that crashing codepath and that the number of crashes
only went down by chance, or that in one place in the flow, large code
model is not matched to mean ELF::R_X86_64_PC64. I'm digging into this
issue further, but any hints along the way would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Ram