[LLVMdev] Publication "Compiler Driven Automatic Kernel Context Migration for Heterogeneous Computing"

Gad, Ramy gad at Uni-Mainz.DE
Tue May 19 21:32:11 PDT 2015

Hi,

I would like to add my llvm related to publication "Compiler Driven Automatic Kernel Context Migration for Heterogeneous Computing"

http://llvm.org/pubs/

@INPROCEEDINGS{6888915,
author={Gad, R. and Suss, T. and Brinkmann, A.},
booktitle={Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS), 2014 IEEE 34th International Conference on},
title={Compiler Driven Automatic Kernel Context Migration for Heterogeneous Computing},
year={2014},
month={June},
pages={389-398},
keywords={data structures;program compilers;source code (software);ConSerner;compiler driven automatic kernel context migration;data structure format;energy consumption;heterogeneous computing;source code;Arrays;Context;Graphics processing units;Instruments;Kernel;Memory management},
doi={10.1109/ICDCS.2014.47},
ISSN={1063-6927},}?

Best regards,

Ramy Gad