[LLVMdev] Processing functions in call graph SCC "order" with function-level analyses

Félix Cloutier felixcca at yahoo.ca
Mon May 18 20:45:43 PDT 2015

Hi all,

I have one analysis pass that I want to perform on call graph SCCs. However, for each function in the SCC, I need function-level analyses, like the dominator tree and the memory dependency analysis.

I’ve been told before <http://stackoverflow.com/questions/30059622/using-dominatortreewrapperpass-in-callgraphsccpass> that these were not available from a CallGraphSCCPass. What would be the best approach for me to access this information? Should I run the passes manually, or is there another, more pass-scheduler-friendly approach?

Félix