[LLVMdev] Extending AsmPrinterHandler

Michelle McDaniel michelm at microsoft.com
Wed May 13 14:45:02 PDT 2015

I work on the LLILC team, and we are trying to send debug line info through to the CoreCLR EE without using an EventListener because we need to send extra info (more than just available in DebugLoc) like if it’s a call instruction, a call site, etc. We thought extending AsmPrinterHandler would be useful since it seems to have information about debug locations, label offsets, and instruction specific information.