[LLVMdev] Modifying LoopUnrollingPass

Renato Golin renato.golin at linaro.org
Wed May 13 02:54:26 PDT 2015

On 13 May 2015 at 07:55, yaduveer singh <yaduveer99 at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2. I don't know whether this AST output is correct or not as I am seeing
> very large output  compared to my small input program( file loop1d.c).

ASTs are normally multiple times larger than source code, as they
contain a lot of semantics and cross references between the
statements.

I recommend you to start a new thread at cfe-dev at cs.uiuc.edu (the
Clang mailing list) to learn how to detect AST patterns to add your
undercover OpenMP pragmas to loops. More importantly, how to do that
in an out-of-tree patch, or even as a Clang extra tool.

They'll be able to help you a lot more than this crowd. :)

cheers,
--renato